What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
- Why? Because 84% of home buyers say that good pictures were the #1 thing that drew them to the house they ended up purchasing.
- Why? Because 45% of buyers surveyed say that virtual tours had a huge impact on their desire to view the home in person. Click the link below to see some examples of past tours.
- I hire a professional home stager to accent stage the home if vacant or do a 1 ½ hour consultation with home owners still living in home to identify areas that could be improved using existing décor if the owner is receptive.
- Why? Statistics show a professionally staged home sells 50% faster than homes that are not staged.
- Why? To make sure the home owner is getting proper value for their home and not leaving money on the table. If an estimated home measurement is off by 20 feet that is $2,000 the owner is losing for a home selling in a neighborhood that $100 per foot is the average. One example is I had a home owner ask me to take over a listing from another agent who had it for 6 months with no results. When I asked how they determined the square footage the owner did not know. He just trusted the agent to get it right. When I had the home properly measured it was 120 sq feet larger than they had it advertised. In this area homes sold for approx. $110 per foot. That's $13,200 left on the table. Unfortunately this happens frequently. It won't happen with me.
- Why? Because 90% of home buyers surveyed say that the home they eventually purchased was first seen by them on the Internet. We have the home on over 350 websites PLUS your home will have its own website with several different avenues to drive traffic there.
- Why? Because 6% of buyers found the home they eventually purchased because they were alerted to it by a friend or relative who already lives in that neighborhood. These are not ordinary post cards. They provide three different avenues to escort people to your property's personal website, by QR code, by text or by typing in the provided web address.
- Why? 53% of surveyed home buyers said one of the things that attracted them to the home in the first place was seeing a sign that caught their attention. We are the only Realtor in this area that offers a variety of signs to choose from and each are easily the most recognized signs in the city. They stand out and definitely get attention.
- A listing folder should be placed in the house with all relevant info available to potential buyers as they view your home. It should include floor plan drawing, covenants, estimated utilities, neighborhood demographics, nearby school info and any invoices from recently done work to the home (i.e. new roof, new A/C, new appliances, etc.) We want those displayed to substantiate the added value.
- Why? 34% of buyers found this type of information very useful and I cannot assume that the agent is showing the house has done a good job prepping for that showing. We do not want a potential buyer leaving with questions in their mind regarding our property so we provide as much helpful information as possible on site.
- Why? 89% of home sales are brought by a Real Estate agent. We will show you how the commission structures impact whether or not agents will drive traffic to your home.
- Why? We have the most comprehensive marketing plan in the Shreveport/Bossier area period. No one else is even close, but none of that matters if the home is not priced correctly. We will review with you the homes currently on the market as well as recent “Solds” and help you arrive at a price that is acceptable to you and also prices the home to get it sold.
- Why? Hopefully the home will sell before the 30 day mark, but if not, we will schedule a time to meet and review activity level, what has come on the market since your home listed and what if anything has sold since listing your home. We will also review everything that was promised to you regarding the marketing of your home, and make sure you are satisfied that all of the things committed to you were done as promised.